Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sam I Am to Barry Soetoro

I do not like this Barry Soetoro, I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
They call us names when we speak out
The Czars use all their DC clout
The media backs the white house lies
it doesn't matter how hard we try
To show the world what he's about
that he's a dictator there is no doubt
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this skinny man
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
It seems to me we've lost our way
I long for times like yesterday
when Ronny spoke and we had pride
Now they force us on Barak's freeride
I do not like his spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,
I do not like the smug replies, when I complain about your lies.
I do not like his kind of hope.
I don't like being called a dope
I've always lived in peace with pride
now he tells us "Pay for the ride"
The ride is for those who never pay
or worked hard, not one single day
I think that we would all do well
to tell Barry Soetoro to go to HELL!

by Anonymous Sam I am!

No comments: